“If you watch how nature deals with adversity, continually renewing itself, you can’t help but learn.” – Bernie Siegel, MD
Is there anything sweeter than the arrival of spring? There is so much possibility, hope and magic this time of the year.
Wishing everyone a very happy start to a beautiful season.
Looking for fun activities in the Basel area this spring? Consider some of the following:
1. Visit the Merian Gärtens Basel – 4052 Basel or the Botanical Gardens of the University – Schönbeinstrasse, 4056 Basel
2. Hike – Get out there and explore. Walk through the woods in Muttenz, stop by local farms and enjoy everything in bloom!
3. Catch tram 8 to the end of the line and get off at Neuweilerstrasse. After a short walk you will discover a beautiful network of trails.
4. Visit local farms – with baby chicks, lambs and rabbits, children will be engaged for hours. Merian Gärtens often has chicks, lambs and rabbits.
4. Mark your calendars for the Tour de Suisse from June 13 – June 21.
More to come on children’s sculpture trails.