As time passes the clearer it becomes, when I am in a “mood,” anxious about something, need to clear my head, need space to breathe, long for peace or simply need to feel connected to something much deeper, and bigger than myself, I step outside . A walk in nature, a hike through the woods, a trail run or some family time in the Alps is absolutely healing and not only for myself, but for the tiny people in my life too!
Take a break and get outside!
- Each time you step into nature your world magically transforms.
2. In nature, we naturally slow down. Thank you!
3. Nature heightens our awareness of everything. Our ability to hear, to see, to taste, to smell and touch are much deeper.
4. Nature is a natural mood booster. How could it not be?
5. When immersed in nature, our problems, no matter how big, seem approachable.
“Nature is not a place to visit. It is home.” Gary Sndyer